Ok, this is the first article! I know, I know… It’s first article and you probably don’t expect much, but just read this! 😀
Friends who have a great sense of humor is always a pleasure to have, they not only keep you laughing but also healthy. Laughing is much more contagious when compared to a sneeze or a yawn. Watch all the super funny movies, stand up comedians, TV shows that keep you laughing until your stomach hurts.
Laughing keeps you healthy and here’s how,
- Less Blood Pressure: Laughter keeps your blood vessels flowing with ease, thus reducing blood pressure and the risk of stroke
- Stress hormones: Reduces the stress hormone production, keeping you less stressed and anxious. Take a break from your work for a couple of minutes, read a funny joke and share with your colleagues and ensure a stress free work environment
- Ab workout: Laughing works similar to an ab workout, it contracts and expands the muscles in your stomach. During which the other muscles relax from the strain they have been in. Make your ab work enjoyable and fun.
- Improves your heart: This is also a cardio workout, a perfect physical activity for people who cannot exercise due to an injury or illness. It gets your heart pumping and burns a similar amount of calories per hour as walking at a slow to moderate pace. So, laugh your heart into health.
- Boosts immunity: Laughing helps in boosting your T cells, that are specialized immune system cells waiting in your body for activation. Stay immune by laughing through all your illness and helping your T cells get activated and charged.
- Pain Free: Endorphins are released when you are laughing, they are our body’s natural painkillers. They will even help in easing chronic pain and relax your body
- Social additives: You will notice friends or couples who tend to have more have a stronger relationship. This also is an attractive feature in an individual, I mean his/her sense of humor. A team with a couple of good humored folks will enhance the teamwork and achieve success.
- Strengthens you emotionally: Laughing helps you build your courage and strength and give you a new sense of hope. Helps you become an optimist, keeps you far away from sadness, disappointments and loss. Changes your perspective by allowing you to see situations in a more practical and logical way than treating it as a threat.
Laugh away your worries, sorrows, illness, disappointments and look at your life in a more positive way. Build your social circles, increase the number of friends and impress your spouse by working your humor skills. Start with a smile and you will be amazed at where you will land.
And this is for your laughter: